The GP Liaison Team at London Bridge Hospital host a variety of free educational seminars for GPs and Physiotherapists. Our seminars are presented by consultant physicians and surgeons with a vast amount of expertise in their field.
These seminars offer:
- Certificates of attendance for all delegates;
- High quality venues and catering (including the Board Room of London Bridge Hospital's St Olaf House, overlooking the River Thames);
- Lunchtime, daytime or evening sessions, as convenient;
- Sessions led by consultants from leading NHS teaching hospitals;
- Topics of interest and contemporary relevance, based on feedback from GPs
Our consultants are frequently engaged in cutting-edge treatments and procedures. We aim for an interactive format to our seminars, offering the potential to discuss updates on those latest technologies, diagnostic procedures and treatments.
To view an up-to date schedule of the hospitals seminar schedule please click here for further information.